David O Defense Criminal and DUI Litigation is proud to announce its commitment to the marketplace ethics by earning Accreditation with Better Business Bureau. As a BBB Accredited Business, David O Defense has met BBB’s Code of Business Practices and has agreed to maintain honest and reliable business practices.
BBB’s Accreditation Program recognizes dependable businesses that are making the public pledge to: Be transparent, be responsive to customers, advertise honestly, honor promises, and act with integrity.
The DUI and criminal defense attorneys at David O Defense want current and prospective clients to feel confident that David O Defense is a reputable law firm they can trust and depend on. The attorneys are strongly committed to lead the Seattle and Washington State criminal defense marketplace with strong values, trustworthiness, client care, and integrity.
Why choose a private DUI defense attorney? Here are five great reasons to hire a DUI lawyer.
1. Washington State DUI laws and penalties change frequently, a DUI defense lawyer will keep up to date with these changes to better serve client interests.
2. A DUI attorney is dedicated to defending clients charged with DUI.
3. A DUI defense lawyer is more capable of discovering legal issues and developing those issues to better defend their client’s case.
4. During DUI negotiations, an experienced DUI attorney will present a stronger case to prosecutors which in turn results in better case resolutions.
5. A DUI defense attorney works closely with reliable resources such as treatment agencies and ignition interlock companies to make the DUI process easier and less stressful for clients.
David O Defense is here to help those charged with a DUI. All of our attorneys have proven track records of defending our clients rights and getting the best results.