David O Defense proudly announces their membership to “The National Trial Lawyers” and is listed within the Top 100 Trial Lawyers. According to the The National Trial Lawyers, the “Top 100 is an invitation-only organization composed of the premier trial lawyers from each state in the nation who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers. Selection is based on a thorough multi-phase process which includes peer nominations combined with third-party research. Membership is extended solely to the select few of the most qualified attorneys from each state who demonstrate superior qualifications of leadership, reputation, influence, stature and public profile.” Additionally, The National Trial Lawyers proclaim, “Top 100 members possesses the knowledge, skill, experience and success held by only the finest and best lawyers in America.”
How was David O Defense selected for membership? The National Trial Lawyer considers these factors:
- Reputation among peers, the judiciary, and the public.
- The previous year’s achievements, settlements and verdicts as a trial lawyer.
- Board Certification as a trial lawyer or trial attorney.
- Nominations received from leading trial lawyers, current members and/or our executive committee members.
- Leadership and membership within other national and state trial lawyer organizations.
- Rankings and ratings of the attorney by established organizations.
The DUI and criminal defense attorneys take the utmost pride in providing the very best client service, upholding legal justice, and work extremely hard to maintain a superior reputation.
Congrats David O Defense!