Quick tips when pulled over in Everett by a police officer for DUI / drunk driving / DWI…
- Be respectful to the officer.
- Don’t make any incriminating statements. For example, “I feel wasted!” or “I’m so drunk!”
- Refuse to take the DUI field sobriety tests. They are voluntary.
- Do not take the portable breath test, this test is also voluntary.
- If you are arrested ask to speak to David O, top rated Seattle DUI and criminal defense attorney. If you haven’t already, be sure to program my phone number (206) 459-6392 into your cell, I will take your call 24/7.