Here at David O Defense we believe our criminal defense attorneys are easily ranked among the industries best. We believe we provide exceptional client care and work harder than the vast majority to obtain optimal case results. In fact we believe this so strongly that we encourage potential clients to meet and interview with other attorneys knowing that after those interviews clients will recognize our value and return to David O Defense for representation.
Why choose the lawyers at David O Defense?
1) Exceptional client care. Our attorneys are available to our clients, every day of the week. Often our criminal defense attorneys will meet with clients on the weekends or during after business hours, we work to accommodate our clients busy schedules. Additionally the attorneys will take phone calls 24/7, and if we are unable to answer we will reply to messages within hours. Our clients are our priority and we want to be able to answer all questions and concerns as well as keep them informed on the process of their case.
2) Empathy and compassion. Our attorneys understand that being charged with any crime can evoke an array of emotions from fear to anger. Our defense attorneys are empathetic to their client’s situation and understanding. Under no circumstance will our clients ever receive judgement or criticism from our attorneys. Here at David O Defense we are on our client’s side!
3) 100% dedication to criminal defense law. The only law practiced at David O Defense is criminal defense law. We fight cases such as DUI, domestic violence, sex crimes, driving on a suspended license, theft, and more. We focus only on criminal law so we maximize our talents in the criminal defense arena and continue to preserve our strong relationships with prosecutors and judges that handle criminal defense cases. An example we like to provide to potential clients is; if you needed heart surgery you would seek a cardiac doctor for the best outcome, not a general practitioner medical doctor who may know a little about the heart but not nearly as educated and as experienced as the cardiac surgeon. The same stands true for criminal defense, an individual charged with DUI would be in better hands with an attorney that practices exclusively criminal defense, they are more experienced and knowledgeable resulting in a better outcome.
4) Honest and hardworking. Often times other lawyers will tell prospective clients what they want to hear just so they will be hired and make some money. However, what a client wants to hear may not be realistic. No attorney should ever guarantee case results during an initial legal consultation because they haven’t had an opportunity to look into the case. Our DUI and criminal defense lawyers at David O Defense are completely honest and upfront with clients, they don’t lie to make a quick buck. Being honest and upfront means our clients will be properly informed and educated about their case so they are empowered to make clear decisions pertaining to their case. In addition to being honest, our lawyers are very hard-working, they are not “dump truck” attorneys that simply collect legal fees, do very little work, and then make their clients plead guilty. We work very hard negotiating cases, looking for loop holes, and interviewing witnesses. Our defense attorneys will always go the extra mile to achieve great results for our clients.
5) Reasonable flat legal fees. Here at David O Defense we charge reasonable flat legal fees which will be fully stated in a contract during the initial legal consultation. There are never any additional hidden charges, again our attorneys are honest and upfront. We also offer flexible payment plans, a financial feature that many other attorneys do not offer.
If you would like to schedule a no obligation, no pressure, free legal consultation with David O Defense, please call 206-459-6392, we will be happy to speak with you and answer all your legal questions.