Have you ever been out with friends and you swore to yourself you would only throw back a few beers or only enjoy one or two frosty beverages. You may have entered the evening with the best intentions to limit your alcohol intake, but the night was young and the party was hot so you had a few more drinks. Now your wondering if you’ve gone overboard and perhaps you enjoyed too many finely crafted brews. Well, wonder no more, if you have any of the following symptoms or find yourself in one of the following situations than you know you drank too much alcohol.
You know you drank too much alcohol if…
- you think you’re good at singing and know all the words to every song
- you believe your dance moves are the best anyone has ever seen
- your mascara has run down your face, past your lips
- you keep introducing yourself to the same person over and over again
- you’re hugging everyone; the hugs keep rolling out even to strangers
- you’re missing a shoe or high heel
- you’ve fallen off your bar stool for a second time
- you’ve eaten so much, you should hold a world record eating title
- you pet someone’s fur coat thinking it’s a dog
- the next morning you see left over fast-food bags in your car
You know you’ve drank too much alcohol if..
- you try to do high kicks or run sprints
- you wake up to a police officer knocking on your car window
- you have double vision and you believe every person has a twin
- the next day your friend sends you a picture of yourself sleeping in a restaurant booth
- you challenge someone to a breakdance competition and you don’t breakdance
- you find your own jokes to be super funny
- at a later date you find a video of yourself dancing on the bar top
- you think you know the meaning of life
- you think your nose is a musical instrument
- you fall asleep standing…
And the list can go on and on!
Please Note: This list is for fun and for laughs, by no means should it be used to evaluate how intoxicated an individual is. Nor should it be taken seriously!