“Every case is different and has its own set of circumstances. I thrive on the challenge of formulating new strategies to resolve each case in the best way possible!”
Timothy Wong, Associate DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyer
I was born in Hong Kong, raised on the Island of Guam, and eventually settled in Seattle. My diverse cultural background has taught me that no matter where you live, the legal system is much more complicated than it has to be. The complex and challenging nature of law is what drove me to this field.
I also understand that a strong understanding of the law alone is not what it takes to get the best result for my clients. With that knowledge, I have worked at prosecutor’s offices at the federal, state, and municipal level to get a better understanding of the criminal justice system as a whole.
Facing a criminal charge is one of the scariest experience a person can have in his or her lifetime. I have the privilege of walking into court everyday knowing that people trust me with something that can have a considerable impact on both their personal and professional life, and this is a responsibility I hold with the utmost care.
- Legal Office Assistant, Wong Fleming 2012
- Legal Extern, King County Prosecuting Attorney’s Office, 2013
- Legal Advisor, U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement, Office of Principle Legal Advisor, 2014
- Volunteer Attorney, City of Shoreline Attorney’s Office 2015
- Associate DUI and Criminal Defense Lawyer, David O Defense 2016